Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Rattle noise when I start the engine

Alex wignell

Hi my name is Alex and I am new to this. My concern is that when l was parking up there was some rattling up the bonnet and when l start the engine. I have checked under the car to see if any thing had come loose or hanging off and could see anything. What is more concerning is that something is loose but I have no idea what it could be. I have spent a few pounds on new back brakes new shock on the front drives side. The noises seems to be coming from that side of the car. Any advice would be great. I hope the above makes sense. 

my best guess would be the engine mounts...

Is it a diesel? I had he same in my diesel and it was because I wasn't letting it "warm up" for a few seconds after switching on the battery before starting the car. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club