Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync 2 radio stopped working

Dave Smith

Have had a new model Mondeo for @2 months now. Really looking it after suffering with a Renault for four years. This morning set off for a drive and the radio wont work. The bottom left corner of the home screen has an on off button that won't respond. It will play tunes of my phone and a CD but if I get s CD playing it will display the radio options (dab, FM, am) but they are not selectable. Before I look like a bell is there anything I have done it can do to fix this? Missing talksport sadly.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Dave Smith
Spelling

There is a problem with the sync 2 that ford are aware of but can't seem to fix. This was told to MD by an independent family owned ford dealer I bought my focus from. I've had problems with the sync 1 and was told about sync 2. Some seem to think the problem is cured but as of this Friday gone it hasn't. Take your car back to the dealer and get them to sort it. Good luck.

there is a fix now , or should be, take it back to dealer for the latest update

Are you a Ford technician or employee Ian? I'm not trying to argue but what my dealer stated was told to me as a matter of fact. That dealer is struggling with its customers with sync 2. This dealer is over 100 years in business and been voted best dealer numerous times. Why should they lie?

im only saying was an issue and apparently its fixed as of last thursday/friday.

i dont know if the fix has worked , bit early to know yet.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club