Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

sat nav

Nanzkie

hello guys just like to ask cause i got a problem with my ford grand c-max 2011 sat nav..always vehicle out of line something like that.and I'm thinking of buying a new SD card on eBay you think it will work..Thanks guy if anyone can help me.

how many satelites does it pick up?

its was working before and all of a sudden not working now so i was force to by a garmin

in that case its probably the gps antena at fault, think it part of the radio aerial.

i need to check it tomorrow. appreciate your helps Ian Thanks..

easiest fix is buy a gps antenna off eBay with a fakra connector , remove radio unit and display, unplug the gps connector, connect up new gps antenna, and position new antenna anywhere in space behind radio/ display( its out of sight and still works fine

i paid around £20 for my gps antenna, i have retrofitted sat nav screen and had to install an antenna,

let me know if you need advise how to remove radio.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club