Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK3.5 Touch Radio Issue

Brammer_2k

Hi All,
Ive got a 2015 MK3.5 Focus Titanium with the touch screen radio and sat nav but i have an issue with it since i had it from new.
Had its first service the other week and the dealer said they had reset it and to give it a try, but to be honest the issues wasnt fixed.

the issue is the buttons below the sat nav do not glow up, they do very very rarely some time but 99% of the time they are in darkness.
is there anything i could do to fix the issue or is this a return to the dealers? (When they do glow up, sometimes its just the power/volume button for the radio, even if the radio is on or off it dosnt light up the rest)

i have tried doing a factory reset on the radio which did nothing and checked all the settings on the car dash screen but there was nothing.

...Also is there a way i could do an update on the radio?

This is what its like at night with the lights on ( i can get a better image if need be?)

12946970_10153351405536786_464191304_o.jpg

Should be like this image i got from gogle images.

New-Ford-Focus-2015-SYNC.png

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi,

I have the same navigation and dont have this issue, try disconnecting the battery so everything is dead and reconnect after 10 minutes. But I assume that the garage may have already done this. 

It's a software bug. Either need to update sync yourself (see my thread) or get it back to a dealer and they'll update it for you.

• Like 1

there were issues with updating the software for a few weeks but now it should be sorted , contact your dealer again and get any updates aplied as your issue is known about.