Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Drivers side illumination

EzzyRallyBoy

Under the steering wheel is a light that illuminates the footwell / pedals etc, but when under thesteering wheel, at this light, I can see just a bulb - Does everyone else have a bulb or a bulb with a protective cover ?? - I was expecting it to be protected somehow rather than just a "loose" bulb - Can ya check ta

Under the steering wheel is a light that illuminates the footwell / pedals etc, but when under thesteering wheel, at this light, I can see just a bulb - Does everyone else have a bulb or a bulb with a protective cover ?? - I was expecting it to be protected somehow rather than just a "loose" bulb - Can ya check ta

Hi, yes it it just a bulb.

This is the bulb most people are changing to the red LED Bulbs...nice colour and runs cooler.

Hi, yes it it just a bulb.

This is the bulb most people are changing to the red LED bulbs...nice colour and runs cooler.

thats a good idea any details on the LED required (price, where from)? :blink:

My friend has a VW and their footwell bulbs are the same as the lights in the boot on the MK7, bulb with a cover over it.

Bit cheap Ford ;-)

thats a good idea any details on the LED required (price, where from)? :blink:

I !THINK! its a 501 wedge ... done quote me on it though :lol: