Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New member to FOC

London_Toon

Hello all,

I'm newbie to FOC, I have a 2012 1.6 Fiesta Zetec S in Black completely standard. I intend moding slightly engine wise. I also have a 2007 1.8 Focus Sport in Silver.

20151003_164531.jpg

Nice looking car mate. Engine work? Repairs? Or performance mods?

I'm probably going to try and keep the outside as standard as possible, with the engine I'm saving to have the MR155 upgrade.  The body work has a small chip in the bonnet and a small parking mark on the drivers door....ANNOYING! having both done at the end of the month. My look to upgrade the brake discs and calipers in the future.

• Like 1

Hi Welcome
my bad

1 hour ago, London_Toon said:

I'm probably going to try and keep the outside as standard as possible, with the engine I'm saving to have the MR155 upgrade.  The body work has a small chip in the bonnet and a small parking mark on the drivers door....ANNOYING! having both done at the end of the month. My look to upgrade the brake discs and calipers in the future.

Ah the sleeper look!😉 Get the little things done first mate, while ideas run through your mind and figure out what's best!

On 4/14/2016 at 10:30 PM, Cookey09 said:

Ah the sleeper look!😉 Get the little things done first mate, while ideas run through your mind and figure out what's best!

Yeah will do mate cheers.