• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greenymk7

• DanGull

• DNStuff

• aph1101

my fiesta is looking particularly good right now with its focus engine in it :lol:

for everyone that does have the game, i will be setting up a private came at around 8. only allowed to use standard fiesta's

add me agreen88 if ud like to join in the race :)

my fiesta is looking particularly good right now with its focus engine in it :lol:

for everyone that does have the game, i will be setting up a private came at around 8. only allowed to use standard fiesta's

add me agreen88 if ud like to join in the race :)

I have created a fiesta mountune track vinyl / decal pack which looks pretty good and have uploaded it to the storefront on forza 3 if you want to download it. For the keyword just put in mountune and mine is called 'Mountune new.'

I'm impressed with the driving physics etc - however there's lots wrong with Forza 3 as far as I'm concerned.

I always use a manual shift and have plenty of instances of the gear changing but the sound not altering.

Why go to all the trouble of rendering the inside of the cars and then keep the driver's hands nailed to the wheel when the gears are changing? In Forza 2 if you were in external view you could see the driver's arm move.

The drawing isn't that slick - I often see things suddenly 'fill out' in terms of detail as you get nearer to them, particularly other cars. You can pretty much guarantee this'll be super slick in GT5.

I want to kill the announcer.

I can't believe they used the Zetec S and not the Titanium - and then to make it worse they didn't fit the Street Pack so we have the castors on each corner (ok, ok, maybe this is just me :lol:)

I'm not around for the next two evenings but will be playing most Sunday - can we arrange a Fiesta battle for Sunday evening at the time most folks are on Chatzy?

Would have been nice to have my model on there but the Zetec S was the obvious choice for the game as it's the sport model

I want it but my X-Box is FUBAR.

Wooo! Greeny and I just took part in the first (I think) FOC Fiesta race.

1 win each - Le Mans was Greeny's and Laguna Seca was mine. For some reason Greeny was in a Vision Mk7 for the first race, yuck :lol:

I wish Frosty sounded like the Mk7 in the game!

Wooo! Greeny and I just took part in the first (I think) FOC Fiesta race.

1 win each - Le Mans was Greeny's and Laguna Seca was mine. For some reason Greeny was in a Vision Mk7 for the first race, yuck :lol:

I wish Frosty sounded like the Mk7 in the game!

please dan, please shut up, my bank account does not want an xbox-sized lump taken out of it!!

boo hiss boo :(

please dan, please shut up, my bank account does not want an xbox-sized lump taken out of it!!

boo hiss boo :(

I can did you out my copy of TOCA 2 - thats for the PC and even has Mk4 fiestas in it! :P

oooo. i think i'll just wait until i can drive a real one!

woop.

Dan that was great fun, sorry i had to disappear very quickly got called to my grand parents :lol:

i properly smashed the corkscrew on laguna :lol: forgetting just how close it is do the top of the hill oopsie lol

come people we need more races

i also completely forgot to change the colour of my car in the first race, i was nearly bein sick all the way round with that colour on my screen :lol: (just kiddin)

:lol: I did think your overtake at the Corkscrew was coming from a little too far back.

Not sure what happened on de la Sarthe - have taken that complex at full throttle many a time and never come off, was never going to make that much time up.

I am over the moon to be top 25 on a worldwide leaderboard. I'm STILL 13 seconds a lap slower than Daveyskills mind!!

Evening chaps. I will be more than happy to take you two on when I get back home on Wednesday. How far are you both in the career?? I'm just about at level 16. That's pretty good going Dan, I'm most impressed!

Come on folks - racing myself is no fun. Accept your invitations!

Alex, get on now. Haven't bothered with career at all.

Dan, the xbox and copy of forza you bought for me still hasn't arrived

I would get on now bar the fact that I'm sitting in an apartment in Italy :). You have my word though that as soon as I get back, I will come online and get beaten by you!!!

, I will come online and get beaten by you!!!

alex! optimism! you can thrash his !Removed! if you put your mind to it!

Damn it - I'm down to 35th already :lol:

I have real trouble with times being disallowed, one tiny bit of kerb too much and the lap is disallowed completely. Plus - it really annoys me that the time trials start at the start/finish line - there should be a bit of run up so that your first lap can be a flyer.

This might sound like a silly question, but would there be any chance of anyone posting some screenshots (or video) of the Mk7 Fiesta Zetec S in 'Forza Motorsport 3'? (exterior and interior shots if poss). I'm considering getting either a PS3 or Xbox for Christmas, but can't decide which to go for. If I thought there was a nice, shiny Fiesta to drive in Forza 3 then I may be persuaded to go for the Xbox. (I'm guessing there's no Mk7 Fiestas in 'Gran Turismo 5' for PS3).

Also, can you change the colour of the cars in Forza Motorsport 3? - I quite fancy driving a 'red' version in the game, if it's available. (I own a humble Zetec in real life so this would be my bit of escapism!) And one final question please: Can you run a race consisting totally of Fiestas? ... or do you have to race against various other makes/models instead?

Oh, one last thing before I leave you in peace ... can you select a right-hand drive car to race, (when you are in the cockpit/driver's-view mode) - never really keen on left-hand drive cars.

Thanks for any help,

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

wish i still had a 360,got fed up with them dying so after the fifth one dying i went over to the darkside,come on gt5 its only been 3 years in the making and i bet it wont be half as good as forza 2 was!

i had some nightmare races last nite.

its all about the seat leon for me at the moment, got a 2:05:945 round silverstone really pushing it