• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greenymk7

• DanGull

• DNStuff

• aph1101

i had some nightmare races last nite.

its all about the seat leon for me at the moment, got a 2:05:945 round silverstone really pushing it

Can't underestimate the Leon! I was having a mare last night. I think I have finally managed to sort out the steering on the Fiesta though!

Here's my failed attempt at sorting out the handling:

Forza.jpg

And this is from last night, when I was too busy looking in my mirror at Tonester82 to notice the car in front of me :P

Forza2.jpg

so thats how my back bumper came off :lol:

i didnt quite realise that crash was so bad and iv just noticed that my spoiler came off aswell

Am I falling behind by not doing career mode and earning a load of credits??

It's all about times for me. Top 25 round the ring and Le Mans now - no aids and shifting with clutch.

Greeny, DNStuff - are you both still attending the meet next Sunday?

i would love to be but i cant make it as my parents are away so i have the house to look after, plus 2 dogs 1 cat and 8 chickens :lol:

racing on again tonight for everyone that wants to join in :D

Greeny that is the lamest excuse I have EVER heard - and I'm a teacher!! :lol:

lol tell me about it.

i feel ashamed to even say it but unfortunatly we have no one to look after all our animals so im a little stuck.

FOC road trip to my house?

oh yeah does anyone use a steering wheel for this aswell? im thinking about getting the xbox wireless one but not sure

Am I falling behind by not doing career mode and earning a load of credits??

It's all about times for me. Top 25 round the ring and Le Mans now - no aids and shifting with clutch.

I don't think so. It just means you can spend your credits on doing up cars really. Also you can do your own paint jobs on the cars you own, rather than picking default manufacturers colours

Greeny, DNStuff - are you both still attending the meet next Sunday?

I certainly hope so, it all depends on whether my !Removed! car turns up. I told them to send my money back last week, which they did and have since recieved a grovelling call yesterday begging me to reconsider. I told them if they can get it to me before november I'd have it.

So if they manage to get the car to me, I'll be there in a brand spanking new car :D If not, then I'll either be there in my old fiesta, or to busy hitting my head against a wall to attend :P

I use the wheel - it's fantastic. Oh and it's NOT wireless, whatever they tell you, the wire that links the pedals and the wheels is a PITA.

Downside - no bumper keys, which means that I have to disconnect it and connect a pad whenever I want to type you guys a message or personalise a car.

It does make shifting with clutch a lot easier than a pad though - lift off, change, nail it when changing up, and going down you can even heel and toe. Don't need the clutch button at all.

go in your forza fiesta :lol: oh yeah you wouldnt get their cus it doesnt turn hahahaha :P

my steering wheel is now on its way :lol:

gotta try and beat dan some how :P

:lol: We're at 1 all if I can remind you greeny - my over optimism around Le Mans meant that you caned me :lol:

i will give anyone a go with the seat leons around silverstone but im notto hot with the faster cars.

we really need a full game of fiesta's on the go though

how about a race in standard spec fiestas tonight i prefer racing when everyone has the same equipment, 8pm tonight perhaps?

I'm up for that tonight. Will have to be stock fiesta's though, otherwise you won't keep up with my insane one (on the straights anyway) :P

Here's my failed attempt at sorting out the handling:

Forza.jpg

And this is from last night, when I was too busy looking in my mirror at Tonester82 to notice the car in front of me :P

Forza2.jpg

hahaha i remember this, i thought you did that on purpose, so i whacked by breaks on at the straight thinking we was all having a laugh, and then saw my car turned into a ghost! boooooooo

You need to save the replay of the game, then go into your profile, your replays and then you can take pictures or films at any point in the game from any angle. pretty cool feature :)

looks like a great game, think you guys should post pics of your in game fiestas

got my steering wheel this morning and this is really gonna take some practice :lol:

was playin with tony and dnstuff last night and smashed a lap of suzuka with 2:04 in a standard fiesta.

The only thing I managed to smash was my car. Here's a couple more pictures I took:

Good Old Standard Clio V6 Race:

Clio.jpg

Trying to turn a lambo into a RWD drift racer and failing:

Forza3.jpg

I'll take some of my fiesta's and upload them tonight :)

haha check the guy in the background with his head in his hands :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club