Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forza 3

greenymk7

I agree - I've met three times as many folk on Forza from FOC as I have in person. HINT HINT people... <_<

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greenymk7

• DanGull

• DNStuff

• aph1101

I agree - I've met three times as many folk on Forza from FOC as I have in person. HINT HINT people... <_<

Thats a good point actually Dan. It is quite good being able to talk as opposed to type to each other isn't it :)

(That hint is very subtle by the way :blink: )

In the interest of science, me and Dan decided to find out what would happen if you drove two suped up R3 Fiesta's head on into each other at a combined speed of over 400mph.

Meet contestants:

DNStuff:

Forza23.jpg

DanGull:

Forza24.jpg

The moment just before impact:

Forza25.jpg

The moment of impact:

Forza28.jpg

We both flew back in the direction we came from, which wasnt exactly what I was expecting. Dan's travels:

Forza26.jpg

Forza29.jpg

My flight:

Forza27.jpg

I'm trying to make a movie at the moment, we shall see how that goes!

i wish the cars actually crumpled !

oh, and is the sig good enough for you daniel?!

i wish the cars actually crumpled !

oh, and is the sig good enough for you daniel?!

I like the sig Mike. Although I miss the bit about hot and luke warm air. That made me giggle. You should add something about the fog lights :P

I like the sig Mike. Although I miss the bit about hot and luke warm air. That made me giggle. You should add something about the fog lights :P

your request is my command!

That's brilliant Mike :D Made me laugh. 'the finest black electrical tape' priceless!!

thank you, thank you :)

That sig is horrid - all the different colours, lack of capitalisation on 'I' and complete lack of apostrophes make me want to be ill. It's like reading a post by a certain member who got his car then vanished...

Oh, and have you resigned as Midlands rep? :lol:

NEVER &#33;Removed&#33; HAPPY! i will change it to something more considerate to your needs

Hey guys. Sorry about the late post here - haven't been on in a while.

Just thought I'd comment on a couple of things:

1 - DanGull - in your first post about the things wrong with Forza I too had the graphics pop when I got close to other cars. Installing the game to the 360 hard drive seems to eliminate this (and by this I mean manually installing disc 1, not the automatic disc 2 install that you get on first start up).

2 - Sarc - My number of reasons for buying an Xbox over a PS3 are only surpassed by my number of reasons you should have Forza instead of GT. To put it simply I've owned a 360 since '05. I've owned two PS3's since '07 and given them a fair chance. Both have been traded in. I try to be open with this - I'm not biased towards anyone (I develop games so I have to be open to different platforms) but, in my opinion (and that's all it is), it has to be 360 (and not just because Forza owns GT all the way).

Glad to see people are enjoying Forza in the spirit that the devs intended.

Ian

great fun racing last night guys, not to sure what happend on laguna but was good fun around the first mountain track specially with the overtake on the last corner :P

sorry had to leave so quickly needed to take a phone call but i will be on again tonight for the FOC fiesta world championship

had my first go bak on cod4 agen last nite ready for next week and it was crazy :lol:

did pretty well though with 11-2 on hardcore search :)

you lot better stick to F3 cos when COD6 comes out your all gonna get owned!

My gold shotgun would say otherwise. Will see you then I'm sure!

Hey guys. Sorry about the late post here - haven't been on in a while.

2 - Sarc - My number of reasons for buying an Xbox over a PS3 are only surpassed by my number of reasons you should have Forza instead of GT. To put it simply I've owned a 360 since '05. I've owned two PS3's since '07 and given them a fair chance. Both have been traded in. I try to be open with this - I'm not biased towards anyone (I develop games so I have to be open to different platforms) but, in my opinion (and that's all it is), it has to be 360 (and not just because Forza owns GT all the way).

Ian

Thanks for replying Ian. :) I've always been a PC game-player in the past because I enjoy customizing and modding the cars/tracks etc, (have owned most of the previous racing sims: various F1 games, Toca Race Driver series, GRID etc), but fancied trying something new. I think I'm probably going to go for an Xbox 360 instead of the PS3, (possibly a 360 Elite, so I'll have all the extras). I'll also need to get a steering wheel I suppose.

I appreciate your opinions.

Cheers,

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

I'll also need to get a steering wheel I suppose. I appreciate your opinions.

1. Buy a 360 elite console

2. Buy two xbox 360 steering wheels

3. Give one of them to me

4. Profit?!

1. Buy a 360 elite console

2. Buy two xbox 360 steering wheels

3. Give one of them to me

4. Profit?!

I can cope with point 1. I'm starting to get a bit worried about point 2 ... and points 3 and 4 bring me out in a cold sweat! :blink: :D

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

@Sarc - No problem. I own an Elite and it's awesome.

A couple of good deals going on at Gamestation right now:

1 - Forza Super Elite - a super elite console released to celebrate the launch of Forza. Comes with a 250GB HDD (Over double a regular Elite), an extra wireless controller and a copy of Forza for £249.99.

2 - Xbox 360 Elite with two free games. Elite's on their own are £199.99. At the minute, you can walk away with one with two free games. Forza is definitely included. Other games include FIFA (awesome), the new GTA add-ons (don't need GTA 4 to play) and Need for Speed: Shift (AVOID!).

Also, on the subject of steering wheels - they're awesome. I'd say there is, however, about a 10-hour learning curve. The official 360 ones are worth it. Anything else is pretty bad (except Fanatec wheels but they're crazy - Google!). When you use the interior view the drivers hands match exactly what you're moving on an official MS wheel. It's pretty good stuff.

this is torture. by friday i will have the money to buy one but i dare not buy one for the fear of it being a waste of money down the line

booooo!

Do it, do it, do it ,do it :D :D

You know you want to. You could talk to me and Dan and others on here whilst being thrashed by us both :P

Do it, do it, do it ,do it :D :D

You know you want to. You could talk to me and Dan and others on here whilst being thrashed by us both :P

ohhhh i can't! im too sensible with big purchases now, i now i'll get bored of it and won't be arsed to complete it.

boo hiss, damn whoever made me vaguely sensible with money!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club