Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forza 3

greenymk7

As promised:

Ian

They are excellent - thanks Ian. :D I just love the high quality detail on the cars, (inside and out). I'm even more convinced now that I will get an Xbox (+ Forza Morsport 3) instead of a PS3 (& GT5).

Cheers once again - I appreciate the time you've taken to post the pics.

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greenymk7

• DanGull

• DNStuff

• aph1101

No problem - I did actually rip a 30 second video of my lap but Youtube doesn't like the WMV file format.

If you've got any alternatives for video hosting I'd be more than happy to upload it. It should be HD (720) too, so the quality is nice.

Benn playing Forza3 for a couple nights now but i am still 100% convinced that GT5 on PS3 is gonna wipe the floor with this.

it may do vinny but the xbox runs rings round the ps3 online.

i cant believe im saying this as im a mac man myself but microsoft have smashed the online platform. PS cant get close.

the only think id have the ps3 for is the blu-ray but even with a new xbox soon enough im sure they will have one

Have you seen GT lately?

Horrible physics, unrealistic damage modelling (on the few cars that actually have damage modelling), no sense of speed, minimal tuning options. I used to play GT a lot but this is pretty much the same GT that I played back in '97.

700 cars? How many are Skyline variations? Not all have interiors. And most are boring as hell to drive.

Should retail it at £24.99 since you're effectively only getting half a game.

No problem - I did actually rip a 30 second video of my lap but Youtube doesn't like the WMV file format.

If you've got any alternatives for video hosting I'd be more than happy to upload it. It should be HD (720) too, so the quality is nice.

I think YouTube mainly deals with 'mpeg' videos - so any WMV formats would need to be converted first. It's okay though Ian - I think I've got a good idea of how the Fiestas will look in the game thanks to your photos.

Cheers again, :)

Sarc.

--------------------

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.4 in Colorado red, (3-door/petrol/manual transmission), QuickClear heated windscreen, bog-standard 15" alloys, chrome bits here there and everywhere, real spare wheel instead of the 'shaving foam' tyre repair kit which is normally supplied. (Would have also liked a built-in Jelly Baby dispenser, but sadly they haven't been invented yet). Ordered on 21st July. Build date: 5th September (Valencia). Delivery date: 29th Sept (2009)

If anyone is interested I've done my own, personal REVIEW of the car, which includes loads of photos etc. Please click the following banner:

minibanneranimated.gif

got mine this afternoon foza3 250gb version and wi fi as well well excited :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

it may do vinny but the xbox runs rings round the ps3 online.

i cant believe im saying this as im a mac man myself but microsoft have smashed the online platform. PS cant get close.

the only think id have the ps3 for is the blu-ray but even with a new xbox soon enough im sure they will have one

I havn't managed to get my xbox online yet, waiting for a wireless repeater to be delivered. I see a few people saying xbox live is much better than the ps3 online system, but what exactly makes it better? I've never had a problem playing online with my ps3, Sony don't charge for the privillege either! Lol.

I havn't managed to get my xbox online yet, waiting for a wireless repeater to be delivered. I see a few people saying xbox live is much better than the ps3 online system, but what exactly makes it better? I've never had a problem playing online with my ps3, Sony don't charge for the privillege either! Lol.

Wait until you use it and you'll see what's better. It's only after you've used Live you realise how little PSN has to offer. Simple things too.

Also, on the cost thing the money pumped into Live gets spent on keeping the servers fresh. So it's worth it. You can get a 13-month membership for like £35 now. That works out at about 67p per week - small price to pay for such a good service in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Argos are selling a xbox arcade and forza 3 for £149. Thinking about buying it tomorrow. Can I play online with xbox live silver?

Argos are selling a xbox arcade and forza 3 for £149. Thinking about buying it tomorrow. Can I play online with xbox live silver?

No, you need Gold to play online. I think you do get a month free with your Xbox 360 though.

Fing Microsoft, Just like a drug dealer. Get you hooked on a freebie, then charge you. :rolleyes:

Buy a prepaid XBox Live Gold card from eBay - much cheaper than anywhere else.

Buy a prepaid XBox Live Gold card from eBay - much cheaper than anywhere else.

Yep - I nabbed one for £26 and the emailed code arrived inside an hour.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club