Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nokia car kit

t.a.m

sorry if this topic as been cover before..i want to install a handsfree bluetooth kit too my 09 focus,it is fitted with a 6000 cd and my idea is too either splice into cables for radio or buy a pre made lead...i have 2 questions is a pre made lead available as all i need is permanant power and a ignition signal or does anyone know off hand the colours i need to splice into on the back of the radio

thanks in advance

i got a kit called "io play", there is no cutting of wires, it plugs in between the radio and the lead that plugs into the radio, it has its own amp, and mutes the radio when a call comes in. You can also play your ipod through it with a seperate bluetooth adapter, and you can control your ipod from it. its very good and has a very neat little controller

• 9 months later...

sorry if this topic as been cover before..i want to install a handsfree bluetooth kit too my 09 focus,it is fitted with a 6000 cd and my idea is too either splice into cables for radio or buy a pre made lead...i have 2 questions is a pre made lead available as all i need is permanant power and a ignition signal or does anyone know off hand the colours i need to splice into on the back of the radio

thanks in advance

Hi, I know this post is almost a year old now, but just in case you haven't resolved your car kit prob,or may need help when you next change your car, 'Sio Communications' have a very good range of adapters and looms specifically for just this kind of job. I have used them many times and found them very helpful and professional.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club