Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Colour

clayshooter

Hi there,

Can anyone help identify the colour of my 59 Fiesta, I have been on various Touch Up paint sites and have been left totally confused, the general consensus is that the left hand column, second box up of the vin plate situated on the drivers door pillar contains the colour code, (the plate inside the passenger door refers only to tyre sizes and pressure) in my case the box contains the number "39", I cannot find any reference to this number anywhere, the V5 lists the vehicle as "RED" in effect it`s almost Purple, a friend of mine describes the colour as "Aubergine", the chassis No is WF0JXXWPJJ9G31428, I understand there is a colour reference in this somewhere, but do not know how to decode it. 

Thanks

Your colour is called Morello

2016-04-14 22.49.56.png

dsc00658.jpg

You can use the Ford Etis website to find out, it of course gives significantly more extensive information about your vehicle too. This is an extremely useful tool and you can find it here: https://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do

As mentioned your vehicle colour is Morello and the specific colour code for that is 8RTEWWA.

All the best. :)

Many thanks to the people who replied to my post, I can now go buy some touch up paint with confidence, I tried to find this information myself and failed miserably, but, you are never too old to learn something new, once again many thanks for the replies.

• Like 1