Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

touring cars

richard150

just got back from donington touring cars ,some great racing will not tell you who won incase you not seen it ,in the first clio race two over turned and one on fire its a must to watch

• Like 2

Particular thanks for not giving away the result because I've recorded but not yet watched it. Anyway good that you enjoyed it...look forward to seeing it.

• Like 1

I love it, I got to Oulton Park every year with a bunch of mates. Can't beat it.

Some cracking racing today indeed, some spectacular things for those who have not seen it yet either.

I keep meaning to go to the touring cars, always forget about it & go to the superbikes instead, not that that's a bad thing.  Just checked the calendar, Thruxton is the next one & it's weekend off so might try & convince the other half to come along

ive been to touring cars at silverstone, not the best track to see them.

got 2 teams whose workshops are round the corner from my work

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, iantt said:

ive been to touring cars at silverstone, not the best track to see them.

got 2 teams whose workshops are round the corner from my work

That's where we saw the superbikes, wasn't the best place to see them as you say, but still really enjoyed it.  I have demon tweeks half an hour away from me, I think they have a touring car team/sponsor.  Who do you have near you

team dynamics (honda yuesa)and did have rob austin racing, not sure if his workshop is used now he has joined handy motorsport in swindon.

• Like 1

team dynamics (honda yuesa)and did have rob austin racing, not sure if his workshop is used now he has joined handy motorsport in swindon.

RAR run Sherman and Panzer in the new B-TEC feeder series.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Saw one of the hondas go past this morning on a trailer