Do Not Sell My Personal Information

07 Ford Fiesta tdci jumping (vid)

benhd1994

Need some help, this car has almost got me jumping off a cliff right now. bought it in February about a week after it started jumping there's no set reason it could start up fine then about 20 minutes later all of a sudden spaz out and start chucking like it's having problems with fuel getting into the engine or it could start up and decide it's going to straight away so i sent it back to garage I bought it from because it had warranty and they decided it was a diesel injector how they discovered what one i'm not sure but the got the part and replaced it went to pick it up with hope and glory in my eyes.... they told me it was sounding better and running fine... it's not it's just as bad but atleast i haven't had complete engine failure like i did before a couple of times. anyways any suggestions? would be forever thankful i'm completely out :(  here's a link i literally just filmed and i started it like 5 seconds prior to filming it https://sendvid.com/vg19jo6s

take it back, obviously its not fixed, sounds like injector still.

As Ian says, take it back if it's not fixed. The car isn't fit for purpose so demand they fix it under warranty.

2 hours ago, AdeMk1 said:

As Ian says, take it back if it's not fixed. The car isn't fit for purpose so demand they fix it under warranty.

3 hours ago, iantt said:

take it back, obviously its not fixed, sounds like injector still.

yeah will do, they're polish and speak brilliant english and don't get me wrong they do have a very clean and tidy business but i know exactly what they're going to say, got called every name under the sun by the owner before he accepted to take it back and "fix it" the first time and that was while it still had warranty it had 3 months but they had it for a month just "fixing" it so by rights i should still have warranty considering they had it for a month of it. Heated argument tomorrow inbound will keep this updated unless i've been killed!!! :O

If you got it in February then the warranty should still stand. Good luck.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club