Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I have FINALLY found my iPod!!!

Michael P

For those who are following my heartfelt struggle to find my iPod, i found it today

It was in the glovebox of the Fiesta and i don't have a clue why

I know how all of you were deeply concerned about me and the iPod, i now hope you can sleep better.

:D

For those who are following my heartfelt struggle to find my iPod, i found it today

It was in the glovebox of the Fiesta and i don't have a clue why

I know how all of you were deeply concerned about me and the iPod, i now hope you can sleep better.

:D

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh bless :lol: to be honest Mike i didnt loose any sleep myself and to think we all blamed your dog Tilly for eating it,so from now on ANYTHING you lose check the fiesta FIRST :P

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh bless :lol: to be honest Mike i didnt loose any sleep myself and to think we all blamed your dog Tilly for eating it,so from now on ANYTHING you lose check the fiesta FIRST :P

yes madam!! i think that it's been so long the music has disappeared but all that can be remedied tonight!

Hahahaha I would say I would be doing my nut in if I lost mine. But if yours is like my nano the damn things are so small you easily loose them !!

Only use mine for the car though so that's where it lives anyway.

Glad you found it anyway.

Wonderful news mike!! That has been troubling me for quite some time now!! :P

I am writing to you now from Italy by the power of iPod touch. I won't be back until Wednesday but I may pop onto the forum from time to time

Hahahaha I would say I would be doing my nut in if I lost mine. But if yours is like my nano the damn things are so small you easily loose them !!

Only use mine for the car though so that's where it lives anyway.

Glad you found it anyway.

mine will now only live in the car, only relocating for charging and loading purposes!

Wonderful news mike!! That has been troubling me for quite some time now!! :P

I am writing to you now from Italy by the power of iPod touch. I won't be back until Wednesday but I may pop onto the forum from time to time

hey alex! sorry i missed your facebook instant message earlier on, hope you're having a good time! and we shall speak soon :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club