Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fox racing

Patrico777

Hi

guys here are some alloys for sale Im interested in buying but not sure what to do they are fox racing she asking £250 but tyres are 205/50/17 the tyres are to fat I think will not look nice also maybe scrath archway?

image.jpeg

Them tyers will be to big mate 205/40/17 would be ok but 20/50/17 will be way to big and i would not look right

Yeah that what I throught are they worth 250£ If they change alloys for 205:40:17

It depens if u like then its worth 250 as long as they change the tyres. And make sure they have no buckles ie: flat spots. J

4 hours ago, mikeyd1 said:

It depens if u like then its worth 250 as long as they change the tyres. And make sure they have no buckles ie: flat spots. J

I also find those the guy can send them is well £160 included postage these are oz racing 205/40/17 what you think? Im not sure how will they look on my fiesta

image.png

image.png

They look 10 times better than the other ones

3 hours ago, mikeyd1 said:

They look 10 times better than the other ones

Yeah they are , just needs to change tyres on them I am going to pick them up on Tuesday as I have a way to London to on way back I am going to get them for £120 that is a good price no ?

6 hours ago, mikeyd1 said:

Yeh thats a good price mate

I cannot wait to put them on ! But next step after that it will maybe need to be lowered for better results

Be careful with fox alloys, I warped 2 on 2 separate occasions by hitting pretty small pot holes. They left me with the impression they are really soft, never had that problem with any other alloys.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, GMo said:

Be careful with fox alloys, I warped 2 on 2 separate occasions by hitting pretty small pot holes. They left me with the impression they are really soft, never had that problem with any other alloys.

No i am getting the OZ RACING

Yea I know, just saying about Fox ones

Btw i an selling fiesta zetec. S alloys how they go for ?? All good tyres alloys in good condition

I am advertising already on gumtree

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club