Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seatbelt pre-tensioners wiring

Cyanide

*Focus 1.6 LX 2002*

Hi looking for some help, just bought the above car airbag light is on, was told when I bought it the seatbelt pre-tensioners weren't connected under the seats.

On closer inspection for both drivers and passenger seat there are two wires coming from the pre-tensioners, these being blue and brown, the wires coming from under the carpet  do not correspond with the manual passenger side are  Black/blue green/blue, drivers side wires from under carpet are black/red green/orange, according to the manual the drivers and passenger wiring are the opposite way round, can these wires be connected directly to the pre-tensioner wires and if so which wires go where?

Thanks Sean

Update went to scrap yard and looked at wiring, same as mine different to book,  took note of wiring and wired mine up, all sorted.

2016-04-19 18.26.12.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club