Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who has sprayed their wheels?

Taylor22

I'm going to be getting my wheels sprayed in the next few weeks, thinking piano gloss black to fit in with with gloss black sprayed exterior plastics and gloss black roof wrap. 

Do you think any other wheel colour would suit gloss black plastics and roof? If anyone has had their wheels done a certain colour photos would be useful. 

1 hour ago, Taylor22 said:

I'm going to be getting my wheels sprayed in the next few weeks, thinking piano gloss black to fit in with with gloss black sprayed exterior plastics and gloss black roof wrap. 

Do you think any other wheel colour would suit gloss black plastics and roof? If anyone has had their wheels done a certain colour photos would be useful. 

Bog standard silver .... (Refurbished cause they were Kerbed when we bought it)

image.jpeg

I went with panther black on my focus wheels which was pretty nice. 

IMG_20160410_155846.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dan P said:

Matte black on my indigo blue Focus.

I'll try again!

15 09 05 - Wheels 05.JPG

• Like 1

As much as I like silver now it will look far too boring alongside the other gloss parts I think.

12 hours ago, BenK said:

I went with panther black on my focus wheels which was pretty nice. 

IMG_20160410_155846.jpg

Panther black looks really smart! Did you do it yourself or professionally? 

10 hours ago, Dan P said:

I'll try again!

15 09 05 - Wheels 05.JPG

I like Matt black, had Matt black on my other set of wheels but again I think it might look too dull alongside the other gloss parts.

They were originally a Matt black and I had a previous set that were anthracite which were pretty nice but panther black is a Ford colour and looks absolutely awesome (hence why I picked up a new fiesta black edition at the weekend). 

The refurb was done my my dad and me- he has all the professionally gear otherwise I would have paid someone else. 

The absolutely most important part is the clear lacquer that goes on afterward otherwise the paint will eventually flake off and looks cr*p. 

Let us know which colour you go for! 

I was dead set on gloss black however sometimes I look at it and think it can come across tacky. The panther does have a gloss to it but it's very understated and looks incredibly smart. Think I'll definitely be going for that! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My Candy Blue Zetec has anthracite, when they hit the light they have a slight purple streak through them. 

image.jpeg

• Like 2

They look nice 

• Like 1