Do Not Sell My Personal Information

where to put a sat nav?

mitch84

hi

i recently got myself a navigon satnav , but am really stuck on the best place to fix it in my car?

i dont really like it on my windscreen but cant for the life of me find any other place for it. Where do you guys who have satnavs put them.

thanks

hi

i recently got myself a navigon satnav , but am really stuck on the best place to fix it in my car?

i dont really like it on my windscreen but cant for the life of me find any other place for it. Where do you guys who have satnavs put them.

thanks

I have a MK6 facelift and i dont like window suction fixings either (marks give the game away for thieves) ,so i got some foam tape with a sticky one side and put them on 3 corners of the satnav sticky side to the sat nav foam side to the car, 1 where it touches the dach binacle,1 on the one the corner where it meets the "A" post at the bottom and again at the top, fits snug, it dont move, you can see and hear it ok and all you have to do is pick it up when you have finished

satnav.jpg

thanks , i think that might be hard for me as my satnav is very slim .

Previously I`ve used the small window between windscreen and drivers door, navi is visible only for driver, but you need pretty long power cable, now I use middle of windscreen and holder with longer "arm" so navi is just on top of radio screen...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club