Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New happy focus owner

Scotty12347

Hi all, I'm new to Fords having come from a line of French cars.

i used to own a 106 gti that was a lot of fun but a change in work circumstances means that I'm now doing 50 miles a day and as much fun as the 106 was its not where you want to be sat for an hour a day on the motorway!

i bought a 05 focus ghia that is a maybach compared to the tin can I've just got rid of! It's very smooth and relaxing. Not all that quick with it being the 1.6 but I knew it wouldn't be.

it has an engine management light on already but is in otherwise very good condition at 60k miles. Having paid only £1600 for it it's a lot of car for the money I think and I'm very happy. I've already bought an obd2 reader to help diagnose what it is. 

Im getting about 40mpg on the trip computer for a 50 mile return trip on majority motorway at 70mph does this sound right?

image.jpeg

Make sure you reset the trip computer and base your MPG on tank full to tank low for more accurate readings, 40mpg isn't bad for town driving motorway should be more.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club