Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Plastic clips for A pillar panel

nghiemhung

Hi everybody

My plastics clips for A Pillar panel are broken (the clips are like the ones in the photo). I have looked for them in eBay and amazon but have not found them yet.

Any one knows where they are sold or happen to know their part number please kindly tell me. Thank you very much!

(I'm from Vietnam)

A_Pillar_exposed.jpg

I had a good scout through the Ford Microcat system and they aren't listed, probably under some obscure miscellaneous sub-section somewhere.

What is actually broken on yours? the cable clips or the actual sockets?

I think your options are either approach a Ford parts counter or a judicious application of tape.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hi all,

Given quite a while from posting not sure if still looking, but I've been trying to hunt down the male clips for this part on mine

The males are part 6877869 https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Genuine-Ford-Side-Trim-Clip-6877869/1009810328

The females are part 1763940 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Side-Trim-Clip-1763940-/272721642147

Joe

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure the males are single use only.. only way out was to butcher them up with pliers!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club