Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question regarding back box?

Dave1981

Hi if im posting this in the wrong section apologies its my 1st post lol.

Ive just got a 2010 focus titanium 2.0 so im assuming its a mk2. Its done 46k so not high mileage but ive noticed the tail pipe is rusting quite badly esp round the hanger at the back of the car. Ive looked and to me it seems the tail pipe just clamps onto the centre box am i right? Only ask cause ive seen places selling rear boxes for my yr and engine size and its confusing me. 

Any help appreciated.

its a mk2.5 the exhaust is a one piece affair but it can be cut and a new piece fitted if need be the gangers are awful they just rot away eventually till that happens I wouldn't bother replacing it it'll just rust again unless you get a stainless steel system for now apply some kurust to it then some barbecue paint if you want buy a cheap chrome tip from ebay

Nice one thanks for the quick reply.  Was confused as to it being a mk2 or 2.5 least i know now lol..as for back box ill wire brush the rust and see how it looks n treat it.