Do Not Sell My Personal Information

my mk7

sammy o

pretty standard apart from front windows have been tinted ,dmb badges and iv debadged and removed rear wiper (last photo)!

Photo0006.jpg

Photo0022.jpg

Photo0024.jpg

Photo0007.jpg

Photo0033.jpg

comments please ! got couple more plans for the car ! got h.i.ds in post going to get all plastics done shiny black and in the long run im going to lower ! thankyou for looking.

Pics are great, looks nice in Sea Grey

Ive never seen the back look so plain with no rear wiper or badges but once it lowered and youve done it up then it will be a nice motor

Very shiny, what products have you been using on your car?

Good idea on the plastics as well, you had any quotes at all?

please please please don't put HID's in the car they are the most annoying things ever when they are used on the wrong cars.

im contemplating getting my plastics sprayed aswell so would be interested in hearing what price you have been quoted.

im also quite liking the fact that hardly anyone has standard zetec-s wheels :lol:

please please please don't put HID's in the car they are the most annoying things ever when they are used on the wrong cars.

im contemplating getting my plastics sprayed aswell so would be interested in hearing what price you have been quoted.

im also quite liking the fact that hardly anyone has standard zetec-s wheels :lol:

i am going to be geting them fitted by a garage so there set up proply mate ! for asll the plastics iv been quoted 200 ! but i may get rear diffuser colourcoded ! what you thinks ?

Very shiny, what products have you been using on your car?

Good idea on the plastics as well, you had any quotes at all?

gloss protection and super resin polish ! and if im in a rush i use a gloss spray called demon shine which i think is a bargain for 6 pound ! i do clean it twice a week too , haha adicted

Looks very nice.....best car in the best colour...obviously!

Its a very exclusive club it seems :lol:

Looks very nice.....best car in the best colour...obviously!

Its a very exclusive club it seems :lol:

ofcourse!

i am going to be geting them fitted by a garage so there set up proply mate ! for asll the plastics iv been quoted 200 ! but i may get rear diffuser colourcoded ! what you thinks ?

I would like to see a car with the rear diffuser colour codeed also, I never liked all that black espcialy on a bright coloured car

<Dons flameproof suit>

The reason very few people have the standard wheels is that they look like furniture castors...

<runs off>

<Dons flameproof suit>

The reason very few people have the standard wheels is that they look like furniture castors...

<runs off>

Your living room must have some really odd looking furniture with 16 inch wheels on! :lol:

im rather happy to be in the exclusive club rather than go along with the sheep :lol:

ps dan give some of those 16's you have in your living room they would look cool in my room :lol:

I quite like the standard alloys, I only have the 17's at they were on the car in the showroom. Would have been rude to say no :P Nice looking car Sammy. Shame about the colour ;)

(Psst, what are HID's? :blink: )

High Intensity bulbs flic.

the bluey coloured ones u get on high end cars such a merc, audi and range rovers.

they are technically illegal on cars that do not have lights designed for the use or have washer jets to clean them, but alot of people are now putting them in as they are far better

High Intensity Bulbs flic.

the bluey coloured ones u get on high end cars such a merc, audi and range rovers.

they are technically illegal on cars that do not have lights designed for the use or have washer jets to clean them, but alot of people are now putting them in as they are far better

the fiesta lights are projector lights which are spot on for hids ! sumone over in zsoc has put them on and it looks nice finshes it off ! im going for 6000k though so there more white than blue id say ! ill post sum pics if anyones interested when i finally get them through the &#33;Removed&#33; post

• 1 month later...

look mint mate!

Can't wait for mine to arrive now only couple weeks!

how hard were the badges on the back to remove? Just glued down i take it yer?

:unsure:

look mint mate!

Can't wait for mine to arrive now only couple weeks!

how hard were the badges on the back to remove? Just glued down i take it yer?

:unsure:

easy mate ! its like a black pad . i just pulled of badges then the black stuff jst pulled of after !