Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is this worth £6250? Fiesta Zetec S

kabulu

Hi

I'm looking at a 10 plate Zetec S in sea grey with 50k, 6 months warranty, MOT for a year and the crabclaw alloys.

It's from a trader with fsh and looks to be in good condition.

Any ideas if this is worth the price and what I should try to get it for?

Many thanks! 

I would say that's a good price, only zetec s' I've seen below 6k have very high miles on and even then they're 5k. Mot and warranty are also a bonus so I'd buy it if I was you. I think you'll find there's not much if any leeway on used cars prices, majority of dealers price them at market value so there's little margin to negotiate. I tried at 3 different dealers to get a Zetec s for less but they're such a popular car they wouldn't budge a penny cause they knew it wouldn't be sat there long. 

• Like 1

Sorry I just realised you said Zetec S. Ignore me haha

As Taylor says these days it is very hard to negotiate a price especially in popular models. When I got mine I just had to try and get what I could for the price offered, I.E full MOT , service, car mats and a tank of fuel

Ok thanks would £6k be a reasonable offer? Don't want to offend anyone but I know there's a mark up for a reason. :tongue:

No harm in making an offer, they can only say no.

Agreed that there's no harm in offering, I'd be very surprised though if they accept it. They're in business to make money and they'd have no reason to reduce the asking price for a car that hasn't been sat long, and like I said Zetec s' don't sit there long at all.. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club