Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Smell

ZetecShearer1987

You can never quite get the exact smell back, because it is mostly from the fabric and plastics, probably slightly toxic, lol.

I have had california scents before as I prefer having a "set and forget" air freshener, but might give this a go as I've got nothing in the ST while the new car smell was still going, pretty much worn off now though :(

I need to find somewhere to put it and hope it doesn't leak....can't cope with things like this on show, haha.

lol Well ive had a number of both Rovers and Fords, Fords had their advantages, but they sure as hell had the rust..

Seriously though, I find British cars just smell better, whether its the parts sources I dont know, but even an MG ZT I had, which was quite German in its parts and design, still had the smell. Its less chemically, and more leathery. Gliptone products really bring that feel.

I've clearly never had that british smell any car I've fixed smells of McDonalds cigarettes (I smoke so its bad) mould and must damp or just stink the Kia has a leather smell to it which is quite nice from the steering wheel and leather trim