Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Don't forget the FOC Meet...

DanGull

Yes Mark it does seem that way.

Are you off next weekend? Would you come if it were moved to Thorpe Park?

Can't do next weekend either :( sorry. Hope it all goes well anyway

arghhh. thorpe park is a 300 mile round trip and this one has been planned for weeks, i've put stuff off for it!!

can't we just have this one anyway - this is the second time this has happened and no meet has prevaled from it!

I know Mike - it's rubbish, but a meet of two people, isn't a meet - especially when both are the area reps! :lol:

Unless some more come online this evening and commit to going, I think it's better to put it off. If nothing else - internet meets should always be done in large numbers, it's rule no. 1.

this things never going to !Removed! happen.

Ahhh dudes, I'd be well up for thorpe park, but I've got college next weekend! I know how frustrating it is :( I'm so annoyed I can't go to this one! Special apologies for mike as he seems doubley upset :( Hugs, friend?

Sorry about that weekend - I found out about a social not long before, and it really was a toss up between a friendly bunch of folk from the internet who I might meet from time to time, or people living close to me when I have no friends in the area yet!

Can't do next weekend it's rememberence parade either.

Sorry. I'm not a great help am I :(

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club