Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The new RS

AaronF

Was passing my local Ford garage this morning and out of the corner of my eye saw the distinctive blue of the new RS, had to turn around and go in for a look! (Bonus Mustang but pffft, common cars! ;) )

One day...for now I'll keep my 1L Ecoboost!

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

• Like 3

At my Dealers on Thursday there was a black one undergoing it's PDI.

Very very nice in black especially when polished up.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 2

Wow sick car, drag race me

Both Look great but its amazing the mechanics and technical stuff under the eye candy of the car I think ford have done well with the new RS. I think they are also going to be running out a version of the intelligent AWDS (All wheel Drive system) in there normal cars as well which I think will be a great job. Im loving my focus at the minute but its nice to see what's next when upgrading time comes around lol! :smile:

Only annoying thing about the RS is that they have embossed it on the sides of the spoiler.

If anyone wanted to fit one to their non RS Focus they would either have to live with it or get a bit of filler on there.

2016-Ford-Focus-RS spoiler.jpg

1 hour ago, sonic113 said:

Both Look great but its amazing the mechanics and technical stuff under the eye candy of the car I think ford have done well with the new RS. I think they are also going to be running out a version of the intelligent AWDS (All wheel Drive system) in there normal cars as well which I think will be a great job. Im loving my focus at the minute but its nice to see what's next when upgrading time comes around lol! :smile:

That would be very interesting if they brought the AWD system to the version of the Focus for us mere mortals! I've just got my MK3 Focus so hopefully np plans to upgrade soon aha.

• Like 1

575434b32487b6d7931dacc0f7f5a72c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Just got back from having a look at an RS. The nitrous blue looked so good in the light and the exhaust sounds amazing! Didn't really like the seating position though, was really high up and not adjustable at all! Wasn't able to take it out for a spin though... it had pretty much just arrived and was awaiting PDI :(

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just got back from having a look at an RS. The nitrous blue looked so good in the light and the exhaust sounds amazing! Didn't really like the seating position though, was really high up and not adjustable at all! Wasn't able to take it out for a spin though... it had pretty much just arrived and was awaiting PDI :(

It's not on privilege any time soon :(

• Like 1

On 4/30/2016 at 9:52 PM, Ford_Man said:

575434b32487b6d7931dacc0f7f5a72c.jpg

looks like the arches on the new rs arnt wider like the mk2.5 rs so will be getting people adding these to the standard mk3.5

Just got back from having a look at an RS. The nitrous blue looked so good in the light and the exhaust sounds amazing! Didn't really like the seating position though, was really high up and not adjustable at all! Wasn't able to take it out for a spin though... it had pretty much just arrived and was awaiting PDI :(Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's not on privilege any time soon :(

Not at all or so the guy at the dealership thought! Why give discount when they know they can shift them at full price...

• Like 1

Just got back from having a look at an RS. The nitrous blue looked so good in the light and the exhaust sounds amazing! Didn't really like the seating position though, was really high up and not adjustable at all! Wasn't able to take it out for a spin though... it had pretty much just arrived and was awaiting PDI :(Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's not on privilege any time soon :(Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Not at all or so the guy at the dealership thought! Why give discount when they know they can shift them at full price...

Absolutely, makes complete sense from a business prospective. I don't think we will see the RS on Privilege but potientaly Mustang one day.

• Like 1

It's not on privilege any time soon :(Sent from my SM-G920F using TapatalkNot at all or so the guy at the dealership thought! Why give discount when they know they can shift them at full price...

Absolutely, makes complete sense from a business prospective. I don't think we will see the RS on Privilege but potientaly Mustang one day.

Yeah it does, bit of a shame though :(

I'm still very tempted to go a put a deposit down, but brain is ruling heart at the moment so the money is staying in the bank lol

It's not on privilege any time soon :(Sent from my SM-G920F using TapatalkNot at all or so the guy at the dealership thought! Why give discount when they know they can shift them at full price...Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah it does, bit of a shame though :(

I'm still very tempted to go a put a deposit down, but brain is ruling heart at the moment so the money is staying in the bank lol

I also got very tempted however the Mrs is ruling the heart for the long term lmao!

• Like 1

Kind of wish I'd just took the plunge when I got my stealth ST3. I've ended up spending about £700 on mods and was thinking about mp275 for the last few days before I noticed the dealer had an RS in. Add another 1k to that and the price isn't too bad! It's just the fact of all that money going out at the same time that makes it feel like a bigger hit!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club