Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What mk is my fiesta?

Jaymie1989

Hi,

Buying a fiesta 1.2 w reg.

How can I find out what mk it is?

Reg is W114PDV

Thanks.

As Alex correctly mentioned, you have the Mk5 Ford Fiesta; it is only known as the Mk5 in the UK as it was often referred to as the Mk5 rather than Mk4 Facelift or Mk4.5. As a result of this, in the UK we now call the next two generations of Fiesta's Mk6 and Mk7 (both of which have also had facelifts, but didn't increase the Mk counter; the latter Mk7 is still the current generation).

Internationally your Fiesta is known as the Mk4 Facelift, therefore you may need to be careful when ordering parts from certain sites/retailer.

All the best. :)

• 2 years later...

Hi does anyone know what Mark my ford fiesta titanium 1.4L 2011model is 

47 minutes ago, Spennyboy said:

Hi does anyone know what Mark my ford fiesta titanium 1.4L 2011model is 

Mk7 

I agree Mk7 , but if you use parts compatability thing on eBay etc it might show as MK6 due to the numbers being out as described above (I had a mk6.5 but eBay etc normally showed it as mk V) .   

• Like 1

Honda Civic's and Corsa's are so much easier 

Everything seems to fit on them 

• 5 months later...

I’ve got a 2008 fiesta style , I think it’s a mk5 but I can’t seem

to find parts . 

1 minute ago, Lou Hunt said:

I’ve got a 2008 fiesta style , I think it’s a mk5 but I can’t seem

to find parts . 

Do you have a picture? From 2008 Ford stopped making the mk6 half way the year and started making the mk7 

I haven’t unfortunately , I can take one in the morning . It would certainly explain things .  I’m having trouble with the idle control valve ( I think that’s what it’s called) 

Does anyone know if my Ford Fiesta 2005 model is an MK6. I am trying to find a part and can't be 100% sure it's right until I figure it out.

It's a 1.4 petrol engine.

Thank you for helping anyone who can. 

It's a mk6 or a mk6.5 (mk6 facelift).  if indicators are in top of headlamps it is mk6,  indicators in bottom of headlamps is mk6.5 (mk6 facelift). 2005 was the year it changed. 

On parts compatability it will often show as mkV  (roman numeral 5) as the Mk numbers are different in different countries. 

• Like 1

Thank you, Isetta! 

That has helped. Now I can get it sorted. 

i have a ford fiesta 2010 tdci do you know guys what mk is?

Mk 7 in the UK and on this forum. The guide on Wiki that @alexp999 mentioned earlier in this thread is very helpful.

• 3 months later...

Hi guys I've just bought a 1.25 2011 fiesta, is it a MK6?

Thanks 

• 2 months later...

what mk is my fiesta i just bought it a 2016 titanium eco boost with the reg of - yw16 lsl

i need the mk so i can buy some body kits to apply and also wondering where the best place to buy them from in the uk 

1 minute ago, jamiemiles said:

what mk is my fiesta i just bought it a 2016 titanium eco boost with the reg of - yw16 lsl

i need the mk so i can buy some body kits to apply and also wondering where the best place to buy them from in the uk 

That's a Mk7 facelift, also known as Mk7.5.

Can't help with body kits though lol.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know the mk of my 2015 Ford Fiesta Ecoboost? Like it looks like a mk7.5 but it’s a 5 door not a 3 door which I have seen really only 3 doors when I look up the 7.5. 

it is mk7.5  based on UK mk numbers but the mk numbers can vary in different territories where they numbered them differently. eg. MK6 in UK is often know as mk V (roman numeral 5) elsewhere

On 11/15/2019 at 8:45 AM, isetta said:

it is mk7.5  based on UK mk numbers but the mk numbers can vary in different territories where they numbered them differently. eg. MK6 in UK is often know as mk V (roman numeral 5) elsewhere

Thanks it helps a lot 

Can anyone tell me what MK my Fiesta is? MD16 YTS. 1.0 Litre EcoBoost Titanium.

Cheers👍

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club