Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spacers

Patrico777

Hi

I would like to ask what do I need to push the wheels out is it the spacers? Or what are they called ? Currently I have oz racing alloys 205/40/17 

image.jpeg

You're bang on mate, you want hub-centric spacers though, they're a lot safer.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marcr1 said:

You're bang on mate, you want hub-centric spacers though, they're a lot safer.

What you mean by safer are spacers dangerous ? Could you please give me a link where can I buy those hubcentric spacers ? And how much you think cm should I make it ?? If you want I can take picture of the wheel how are they now

Spacers aren't dangerous, hub centric basically means it uses a plate that sits on the hub, then you get extended wheel bolts to hold the wheel in place. The other type of spacers bolt to the hub, then you bolt your tyre to the hub. So there's two lots of fixings, which are sometimes weak and can cause problems, I'll try and find you a link to some. It's all preference how far you go out and depends on how low your car is before they start to rub

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club