Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cleaning advice needed

itsrelfy

Hi all

ive been a bit of a plank. On Tuesday I had a smoothie at work and When I got home I forgot to take the bottle indoors with me. Yesterday I stupidly left it again. Bearing in mind it's in the cup holder I don't really know how I forgot it twice but there you are. 

Anyway, this morning driving to work there was a nice POP as the lid flew open and smoothie basically went everywhere. 

Ive got most of it off but the headlining took a bit of a beating. I now need to try and get the marks out. Any ideas of what I can use. Wether car related products or household cleaning stuff. 

I thought maybe vanish or 1001. Any other suggestions. Or you can mock me. It's ok I deserve it. Many thanks

Adrian

Lovely thanks. I've already bought some. Just gotta wait for it to arrive now. 

wot flavour was it?

imagine wot it does to your insides if it went like that in your car, I bet your bog took a pounding :ohmy:

• Like 1

lol ippy

What is it with focus drivers and car full of takeaway !Removed!, have to clean my sons out every week.

Maybe coz us focus drivers can't be arshed to cook lol

• Like 1

On 5/7/2016 at 10:31 AM, tazzman600 said:

Maybe coz us focus drivers can't be arshed to cook lol

amen to that brother , i swopped out my cupholder for a pizza box holder..........  :-D

1 hour ago, Andy-v said:

did the autosmart do the job :smile:

if it didnt , then a good going over with a wet carpet shampooer using the upholstery attachment will do the job.

in fact i'd do this before using any chemical cleaners to be honest.

It's not arrived yet. I got most of it out with a damp cloth and a spray cleaner. There's a few little spots but I was quite surprised by how easy the marks came out. 

Hopefully the the auto smart stuff will sort the rest. I can't use a wet vaccum as I don't have access to one. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2016 at 7:20 PM, itsrelfy said:

It's not arrived yet. I got most of it out with a damp cloth and a spray cleaner. There's a few little spots but I was quite surprised by how easy the marks came out. 

Hopefully the the auto smart stuff will sort the rest. I can't use a wet vaccum as I don't have access to one. 

been awhile, did it arrive ?

Yes it did and it's good stuff. It did the trick and it smells quite nice too. Not going to be repeating that mistake again. 

it's was a surprise when it happened  I was just driving along minding my own and bang  then everything was covered !

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club