Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cup holder inserts?

yossi

Hi all

Probably a silly question. Do you guys have some sort of cup holder insert in your drink cup holders?

My 2014 Focus doesn't and it's pretty hard to keep some kind of bottles or cans: there's no grip at all so they move and slide around from side to side. Worth mentioning for example are coke bottles, they can never stay in place. Pepsi bottles are wider and stay better. But I had a can of sparking water, one of those slim tall ones like red bull, and taking a sharp left turn the water spilt over my legs!

Other cars I've owned in the past had some sort of either anti slip mats or my partner's mini has some very cook rubber flaps that grip all bottles extremely well. Do you guys have a secret trick you can share ? :)

thanks!

Y.

Ford offers a rubber insert for the cupholder as an original accessoire. This insert is optional on most trim levels.

I have a German spec Focus MK3 Champions Edition which has the rubber cupholder insert and a rubber insert inside the armrest storage compartment as standard. I must say the cupholder insert works quite well. It reduces the size of the cupholder to a much more common/useable size than it is without the insert.

any idea what the part might be named or where to get it apart from obviously a ford dealer? :)

If you mean one of these-

post-45623-0-27089000-1382697347_thumb.jpg

post-45623-0-61924100-1382697702.jpg

Part (Finis) code is 1807248.

Sent from my SM-G930F

My car has the Premium center console with armrest. This center console has different cupholders than the standard center console.

DSC04774_zpskzsc76gh.jpg

DSC04772_zpssypvcq8m.jpg

DSC04771_zpsapjzpuv5.jpg

DSC04773_zpsdtiqmcpq.jpg

This rubber insert has Finis number 1781016 (part number BM51-A046B94-BA35B8) and costs about €18,-.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

The bottom one for the Titanium looks perfect.  I'm unfortunately not in the UK, can only find this cup holder insert at vendors that ship only to the UK...does anyone have any suggestions for getting this item in the USA?

Thanks for any advice!

On 5/7/2016 at 8:17 AM, JW1982 said:

My car has the Premium center console with armrest. This center console has different cupholders than the standard center console.

i`ve got the same car only problem is i got hold of the same cup holders you have but found they were no very good as didn`t hold cans or bottles as they seem too small, so went back to usesing without the cup inserts. :sad:

3 hours ago, d26blaze said:

The bottom one for the Titanium looks perfect.  I'm unfortunately not in the UK, can only find this cup holder insert at vendors that ship only to the UK...does anyone have any suggestions for getting this item in the USA?

Thanks for any advice!

have you tried eBay as thats where i got hold of mine from 

On 07/05/2016 at 5:53 AM, Stoney871 said:

If you mean one of these-

post-45623-0-27089000-1382697347_thumb.jpg

post-45623-0-61924100-1382697702.jpg

Part (Finis) code is 1807248.

Sent from my SM-G930F

Just curious. Would this insert fit into a MK2 Focus? Going by the photos there, it looks almost the same type of cup holder.

Yes.
Fits the mk2 and facelift Focus.

Sent from my SM-G930F

4 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

Yes.
Fits the mk2 and facelift Focus.

Sent from my SM-G930F

Awesome, thanks for that!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/7/2017 at 3:44 PM, andypsp said:

have you tried ebay as thats where i got hold of mine from 

Only eBay sellers of this item don't ship to the USA...

8 minutes ago, d26blaze said:

Only ebay sellers of this item don't ship to the USA...

Actually I could very well be mistaken...

• 2 years later...

sorry to revive this but im having a little trouble finding  any insers for mine,  i dunno what ford was thinking with the facelifted mk2. i have seen finis codes  but have no idea what they are

DSC_6516.JPG

16 hours ago, mholt1995 said:

Hi @MCoop, I imagine this one would work for you as it's the one for the Mk2, Mk2.5 and non-Titanium Mk3https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Centre-Floor-Console-Insert-1807248/272379053935

so it eliminates the redbull and grips better

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club