Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any ford parts open today?

laumk7

My car's only a year old now but the wipers are starting to not be as effective imo. Tbh I was expecting to be told last service in March they needed replacing But they weren't so hopefully hum

Anyway long story shortened, I purchased some Bosch aero twin wipers for my car (£41 for the 3!!), back wiper fit perfectly but the front 2 don't fit at all... 

So I'm going to have to bother ford parts for the wipers. Anyone know of any open today (sunday) I want to physically go and get them not order online btw

Not on a Sunday no, dealers parts places don't believe in working on Sundays lol at least in my experience of main dealers for parts anyway.

2 hours ago, laumk7 said:

My car's only a year old now but the wipers are starting to not be as effective imo. Tbh I was expecting to be told last service in March they needed replacing But they weren't so hopefully hum

Anyway long story shortened, I purchased some bosch aero twin wipers for my car (£41 for the 3!!), back wiper fit perfectly but the front 2 don't fit at all... 

So I'm going to have to bother ford parts for the wipers. Anyone know of any open today (sunday) I want to physically go and get them not order online btw

Why not go to a car parts place, ie Halfords or any equivalent parts shop that is open on a Sunday and buy the correct fitting blades?

Yeah I can't think of any dealers that open on a Sunday for parts... 

Euro car parts now open Sundays everywhere I think, can check stock and reserve them online then collect half an hour later.  Probably cheaper than Halfords as well.  Valeo are probably the OE Ford choice but just stamped with the Ford logo instead of Valeo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, laumk7 said:

Anyway long story shortened, I purchased some bosch aero twin wipers for my car (£41 for the 3!!), back wiper fit perfectly but the front 2 don't fit at all... 

i  bought bosh aero twin pack for my focus few weeks back  went to put them on and could not get them to fit.But kept trying and got them on in the end but seemed really fiddly to me.

6 minutes ago, Russ said:

Why not go to a car parts place, ie Halfords or any equivalent parts shop that is open on a Sunday and buy the correct fitting blades?

ill second that  local car parts shop or  halfrauds  will have  some.

Main dealers and trade exclusive motors factors won't be open on a Sunday but those motor factors who also deal with both trade and retail will be.

Euro Car Parts, Halfords, any of the independents trading under the A1 franchise are all open on Sunday

I've got Valeo on the Mk2 and Trico Exact Fit wipers on the Mk1.  Both fitted without any hassle.  As Tom says, Valeo are likely to be the OE rebranded as Ford, Valeo is the OEM manufacturer of choice by many other car brands too.