Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OBD socket location

Stuart foster

hi, I have an issue that is sending me up the wall.

I have a '10' plate ka edge that has a lack of power and what sounds like an exhaust on its way out ( burbling noise during driving). This afternoon the engine management light came on and stayed on. I managed to get it home but it was very reluctant to restart. I have access to a code reader but no matter how much I search the net I cannot find a location for the OBD socket. Every picture I have seen or words all point me wrong. I am either blind or dumb, not sure which.can anyone tell me exactly where it is and what I have to do to access other?

cheers

Edited by Stuart foster
Incorrect title

There is a removable panel directly under the steering wheel.

Sent from my SM-G930F

Thanks for the reply. The steering column is surrounded by a large plastic sheath in two parts, the bottom of which is held by a number of screws. Is that the one?

nope, its the panel to the right of steering column that buts up to door appature seal

• Like 1

iantt, many thanks. It was exactly where you said or would be. I am extremely grateful.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club