Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's Here...

aph1101

Hello everyone,

So, today we went to the dealer to look over and pay for the car. It looks really good in the flesh and I can't wait to pick it up on Friday.

IMG_3016-1.jpg

IMG_3017.jpg

Can anyone notice the (not so) deliberate mistake?? I'll give you a clue... it's the number plates. They are totally correct apart from the say 09 where they should say 59 :P The otherwise excellent dealer ordered the wrong plates :) We've been assured that will be rectified by friday.

Just a quick question: I am going to buy some detailing stuff tonight and I have decided on it all apart from a drying towel, so can someone please suggest a reasonably good yet cheap one?

Thanks,

Alex

Hello everyone,

So, today we went to the dealer to look over and pay for the car. It looks really good in the flesh and I can't wait to pick it up on Friday.

IMG_3016-1.jpg

IMG_3017.jpg

Can anyone notice the (not so) deliberate mistake?? I'll give you a clue... it's the number plates. They are totally correct apart from the say 09 where they should say 59 :P The otherwise excellent dealer ordered the wrong plates :) We've been assured that will be rectified by friday.

Just a quick question: I am going to buy some detailing stuff tonight and I have decided on it all apart from a drying towel, so can someone please suggest a reasonably good yet cheap one?

Thanks,

Alex

Very nice, dont think i would of noticed on inspection that the plate was wrong if it was mine :lol: .. well spotted

Is that the dealer in Milton Keynes? Looks almost the same if its not!

Is that the dealer in Milton Keynes? Looks almost the same if its not!

It is indeed :) We live in peterborough but we made the journey all the way up there because they gave us such a good deal :D

I'm guessing you got your's from there?

looks really smart mate, love those alloys , are they standard titaniums?

looks really smart mate, love those alloys , are they standard titaniums?

They are indeedy :P Bog standard 16s

It is indeed :) We live in peterborough but we made the journey all the way up there because they gave us such a good deal :D

I'm guessing you got your's from there?

Nah, got mine from another dealer, but mine has been back to the milton keynes one a few times to fix problems with my car. It's also my local dealer

mmmmmmmm nice she looks worth waiting for apart from the optional bird !Removed! :huh: best get that off as soon as you can :)

mmmmmmmm nice she looks worth waiting for apart from the optional bird !Removed! :huh: best get that off as soon as you can :)

Definitely worth waiting for. Very similar to yours I see :)

The bird !Removed! should be gone tomorrow morning. They said they were valeting it in the morning for us to collect on Friday :D

just looks like any other titanium fiesta tbh..

and wat is that white stuff on the back bumper looks like a bird has taken a liken to your car lol

You went for the TDCi - tbh after having a Diesel fiesta, I would never go back to a petrol, as my sig says "Sounds like a tank! And I love it!" - Plus it smells good on a cold winters morning!

We have high hopes for the diesel :P It should be plenty quick enough and it is very good on fuel and CO2 etc...

and wat is that white stuff on the back bumper looks like a bird has taken a liken to your car lol

Now now - don't go killing people's enthusiasm. There are far more dressed up mk7s on here than the standard cars, so 'tbh' - this one stands out!

Nice looking car Alex, now get on Forza! :lol:

Thanks Dan :)

I would get on forza but due to ryanair being useless, I only got home at 0100 this morning and so am really rather tired. I promise you I will be on tomorrow. Will you be on during the day tomorrow or are you at work?

Edit: Dan, is there any chance you could reccommend a drying towel for me. I want to get my stuff from I4D in the morning :D :D

very nice alex! i'm sure you're very pleased with it

And yours looks like any other Zetec S , nothing wrong with a member been proud of his new purchase and wanting to show it of

Nice car Alex, get some pics up after your first detail

Thanks Dan :)

I would get on forza but due to ryanair being useless, I only got home at 0100 this morning and so am really rather tired. I promise you I will be on tomorrow. Will you be on during the day tomorrow or are you at work?

Edit: Dan, is there any chance you could reccommend a drying towel for me. I want to get my stuff from I4D in the morning :D :D

This one

Hello Everyone.... Today is a good day :D Today, we picked up our new fiesta.

I was very impressed with how quiet and torquey the 1.6tdci was on the way home. I still need to figure out what all of the bells and whistles do on the inside.

For those of you who are interested, here are two pictures of it. I will probably post more in the members rides thread when I have done my first ever detail in a couple of weeks time:

IMG_3040.jpg

IMG_3043.jpg

Hello Everyone.... Today is a good day :D Today, we picked up our new fiesta.

I was very impressed with how quiet and torquey the 1.6tdci was on the way home. I still need to figure out what all of the bells and whistles do on the inside.

For those of you who are interested, here are two pictures of it. I will probably post more in the members rides thread when I have done my first ever detail in a couple of weeks time:

IMG_3040.jpg

IMG_3043.jpg

hi

nice car picked ours up saturday morning in the rain cleaned sunday returned to dealers monday bad paintwork car is sea grey aswell awiting fords response, enjoy your car

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club