Do Not Sell My Personal Information

is there any 5 door mods??

Nico.

i mean like looking at mountune and pumaspeed, everything seems to be for the 3 door zetec s and that, but nothing just for the basic 5 door zetec 1.2 and its starting too annoy me a wee bit! just want too try and get ideas for what i could do and it just seems i need to take the back doors off n slab a S on before i can get anywhere

can get mountune on the 5 door titanium... doesn't help you much though sorry :P

that makes it worse!!! haha

No offence intended here but you got a 1.2 - there isn't much you could do to modify that and TBH I wouldn't waste your money. Just enjoy it for what it is - a cheap A to B car.

Maybe rip the rear seats out to reduce the weight and bin the spare wheel in favour of an inflation kit; that will get you a cheap and easy power-to-weight ratio increase! :)

are*

You won't get much more out of a 1.2 whatever you do to it. Having said that its a fun little engine to play around with when the mood takes you so I wouldn't worry too much about it :)

No offence intended here but you got a 1.2 - there isn't much you could do to modify that and TBH I wouldn't waste your money. Just enjoy it for what it is - a cheap A to B car.

Maybe rip the rear seats out to reduce the weight and bin the spare wheel in favour of an inflation kit; that will get you a cheap and easy power-to-weight ratio increase! :)

its my first car and i am 17! so try getting a bigger engined one..

its my first car and i am 17! so try getting a bigger engined one..

I'll reiterate - enjoy it for what it is and don't waste your money trying to make it go quicker cos even a 50% gain (which would no doubt cost several hundreds, possibly thousands) is going to make hardly any difference. Put your money towards bigger engined car when you are able to afford insurance after a couple of years' safe, trouble free motoring and building up some NCB ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club