Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Possibly selling my ST500

BrynC1994

So unfortunately the time has come and I want to move on from my beloved Fiesta ST500 and on to bigger and more powerful things (RS MK2) so am just wondering how much interest they attract? I was thinking £4250 it really is in lovely condition leather isn't worn, few stone chips on the front, would be worried if there wasn't and its full service history, mainly ford but last few independent, unfortunately the mileage is on the high side at 99,657 and that may clock over 100k am I on the right idea with my price? And is anyone interested, not in any real rush as I was going to wait till November but the summer is here and that always helps! Also sorry for the silly comments I nicked those pics of snapchat 😂5734a10c9c9e8_ImageUploadedByFordOC146305734a1201d129_ImageUploadedByFordOC14630

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Have a look on auto trader at other STs of equivalent age/mileage add a slight premium for it being an ST500 and you should be in the right ballpark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea that's what I was thinking, apart from one all the ST-500's where around £5k even with equivalent mileage, just looking for a quick sale really

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club