Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford F-250

CMD Rod

Hi everybody, I am Carlos and own a Ford F-250, I need some help to find parts as simple as an oil filter. Every where I go or try I am asked for the chassis No and when presented always get the same answer, we can not get the parts sorry. I bought the truck in Brasil while living in there in 2004. I brought it with me back in 2007.

I have been importing what I need from Brasil but deliveries are costly and time consuming. I need to buy in the UK.

Unfortunately Ford does not care, they do not even do a service on the truck, they say "We do not deal with imports" and one mechanic went as far as telling me to get rid of it.

Right now I need an oil filter, any help of any sort will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Carlos

• Like 1

Www.rockauto.Co.Uk

That's what I use for my Chevy Silverado and Pontiac. Just search by make, model, year and trim :)

On 5/13/2016 at 5:54 PM, CMD Rod said:

Hi everybody, I am Carlos and own a Ford F-250, I need some help to find parts as simple as an oil filter. Every where I go or try I am asked for the chassis No and when presented always get the same answer, we can not get the parts sorry. I bought the truck in Brasil while living in there in 2004. I brought it with me back in 2007.

I have been importing what I need from Brasil but deliveries are costly and time consuming. I need to buy in the UK.

Unfortunately Ford does not care, they do not even do a service on the truck, they say "We do not deal with imports" and one mechanic went as far as telling me to get rid of it.

Right now I need an oil filter, any help of any sort will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Carlos

Hi Carlos, welcome to Ford Owners Club! :smile:

Shame that Ford do not care, after all, it is one of their own cars!

Also Carlos, try Bristol Street Motors Ford- My local garage are going to look after my US Fiesta, even going so far as to doing the free 6 week inspection on it! They are treating it as if it was bought brand new through them :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club