Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Modifying my mk6 fez

ryan1995fiesta

Hey all after recntly changing my wing to get it all back to its normal self i have decided to go all in and make this my car. What i mean by that is modified XD

Now i saw an ST mk6 fiesta and i loved it. I was wondering can i give my car an st facelift? For example st bumpers and spoiler. Exhaust and rims i will do myself. If not what bodykit should i hook on it. 

Here is a pic of my car 

FB_IMG_1461924409077.jpg

St parts will fit on your car as its a 3 door.

You can also mix & match facelift parts.

But, the facelift grills & bumpers only fit each other

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Awesome I am actually happy that they will fit :) quick question though. Where in the heck will I get ST parts XD

Cheers

Ryan

Awesome I am actually happy that they will fit :) quick question though. Where in the heck will I get ST parts XD

Cheers

Ryan

Scrap yard, eBay, fordpartsuk or scour the forums

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Awesome mate i found some on eBay. 300 quid for the front bumper XD. Looks like they are expensive but they do look the part. 

Looking at it the zetecs grille with the logo on looks smaller than what i have. Is this correct? 

Also the lights im guessing are the same shape. I found some cool LED strip ones https://www.energizedcustoms.co.uk/shop/ford-fiesta-mk6-2002-10-2005-black-drl-headlights-pair.html?gclid=CjwKEAjwmdu5BRCg1O3a-tDY0AQSJACKPgRKnwPO5-7-4abi07gnsDBgWFIMidXu6PcPlzj8kyYP_BoCVHfw_wcB and wanted to know if they will fit with the zetec bumper. 

Cheers

Ryan

23 hours ago, ryan1995fiesta said:

Awesome mate i found some on ebay. 300 quid for the front bumper XD. Looks like they are expensive but they do look the part. 

Looking at it the zetecs grille with the logo on looks smaller than what i have. Is this correct? 

Also the lights im guessing are the same shape. I found some cool LED strip ones https://www.energizedcustoms.co.uk/shop/ford-fiesta-mk6-2002-10-2005-black-drl-headlights-pair.html?gclid=CjwKEAjwmdu5BRCg1O3a-tDY0AQSJACKPgRKnwPO5-7-4abi07gnsDBgWFIMidXu6PcPlzj8kyYP_BoCVHfw_wcB and wanted to know if they will fit with the zetec bumper. 

Cheers

Ryan

The Fiesta Mk6 ST and Zetec S (ZS) should have larger Ford logos on the front grille compared to non-ST/ZS models. Perhaps when you get the bumper + grille, you should see that the logo is bigger; it's only slightly larger so you may not notice the difference in photos or even in person.

Yes, the headlights will fit with the ST/ZS front-end; again thankfully the parts are the same shape and design. Personally I think the Mk6.5 facelift headlights look better, you could look into those although they don't have DRLs. The facelift headlights are simply plug and play.

Try to take a look for ST/Zetec S bumpers on GumTree or for breaking to try and get a cheaper deal. I seen some go for sale before around £150, but you may need to have the bumper spray painted to your cars' colour.

After doing the ST bumpers, as a suggestion you could look at changing the alloys to ST ones. That should make your car stand out from other Fiestas. :)

All the best.

Thanks for the reply and tips. The car itself is going to be completely resprayed or wrapped anyway. Reason for this is I have changed the wing after some woman backed into it smashing the repeater and denting the wing and was told to replace it rather than remove the dents as they were creased and would cost more. Got a brand new wing for £26 on eBay :) however its primed black, the bumpers I found are red front and blue for the back. 

The right real of my car has a nice dent from where an ambulance hit it. This happened a few weeks back. Ruined the bumper but no matter as im changing but left a nice yellow paint filled dent on the back end. I can easily get it pulled out as it isnt creased. God knows what thats gonna cost. 

But yeah the paint is ruined everywhere I can imagine. I picked this car up for £250 with 66k on the clock from a guy who didnt want it anymore and its just not having any luck in my area :( people love to hit it. 

This has become my project. I am listing the things im doing below. Gonna take some time. Will be a build log i think :D 

WHAT IM DOING

Complete Respray - Green and Black 

New Cone Air Filter - K&N 57i (Unless I find something better)

Bonnet Struts - Board of using the little metal hook to hold the hood up

Lowering - Possibly 30 - 35mm front and back. Don't want it too low

New Speakers - Possibly Kicker or Alpine

Bass Speaker - Undecided 

In car radio - Apple Play Pioneer (Done)

New Rims - NIU S MATT Black 5 spoke alloys (5 including Spare)

Headlights - Black Halo LED 

Rear Lights - Black Lexus Lights 

Side Repeaters - Crystal Black Sports/Racing 

Exhaust - Sportex Single 4" round tailpipe back box (Am looking at a full exhaust system soon)

Fiesta ST Gear Knob and Gaiter

Wind Deflectors - Black Tint

Green carpet trim on doors and green trim on dash including air vents

5x Nankang NS2 Sports Tyres (Garaged ready to be cleaned)

So far that is all I can think of. I mean yes I know I am not changing the steering wheel and thats purely because I would rather the air bag for safety than a sports wheel as its not a track car :) I will get a custom cover for it so it blends in. I wont bother changing the seats either as someone I know is going to reupholster them in my preferred colour.

I am open for other mod contributions so please let me know. I want to take this car to ford events, Also how would i go about getting stickers for the owners club. Would like nice on the window XD

Thats all for now.

Cheers Guys

Ryan

• Like 1

I think im going to start a work log on this but now decided to add an OMP strut brace in there custom colour XD

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club