Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Roof Wrap?

beatty36

Hey, Whats everyones opinions on the new roof wrap from pumaspeed and do the think it owuld suit my MK7 in Vision blue?

Cheers,

Not my cuppa tea ime afraid,plus if you get a scratch or tear in it (either accidental of deliberate) you cant polish that out.means a compleat new wrap,and it does seem expensive for sticky back plastic............

Expensive way to devalue and uglify* a car IMO!

(*yes, i just made that word up!)

Hey, Whats everyones opinions on the new roof wrap from pumaspeed and do the think it owuld suit my MK7 in Vision blue?

Cheers,

With Vision blue? Can't see that working myself.

The only cars that you ever see with black roofs are new BMW M3s (because its actually carbon fibre) and cars in colours that wouldn't look out of place on a "Fast and Furious" style car....that Focus RS for example.

Maybe a white Fiesta, but not a light metalic blue.

Cheers,

Reminds me a bit of the vinyl roof which my first (1970s...) car had! Anybody else on here old enough to remember those???

Reminds me a bit of the vinyl roof which my first (1970s...) car had! Anybody else on here old enough to remember those???

unfortunatly......yes.....hmmmmmmmm.........thats all i am saying on this matter,subject closed :lol:

I see where your all comming from, i think id rather go with teh gloss black roof myself, but i think i would only do it if my car would sit lower, think it would look bad standard.

I thought I would do a couple of mock-ups to show how the carbon fibre wrap might look (and hopefully put you off the idea :D )

My apologise to those who’s pictures I borrowed, if you’re unhappy let me know and I’ll remove the photo.

carbon2.jpg

carbon.jpg

I thought I would do a couple of mock-ups to show how the carbon fibre wrap might look (and hopefully put you off the idea :D )

My apologise to those who’s pictures I borrowed, if you’re unhappy let me know and I’ll remove the photo.

carbon2.jpg

carbon.jpg

Why put on a fake carbon fibre roof. every one will know its afake and you are just a poser.

Awful IMO - if it isn't going to make the car perform better or give some benefit then I wouldn't bother with any kind of mod (that's just me, I'm particular when it comes to stuff for the car). But in certain cases a good case can be made for something when it just "looks good". These wraps however, fit into none of the above categories. All they'll do is make you lighter in the pocket lol

The pictures are too bright/dark/contrasted as to what it really would look like.

Its a personal thing. if you like it, go for it, if not, dont. Simple

But 1 thing though, £250.58!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a rip off, I know JDM Graphix would do it for way less than that

All true points, besides im keeping money for my remap, soon to be on the pumaspeed website for the TDCI, i think the windscreen is far to big in comparison to the roof so it really dosent suit the car well at all.

Thanks for the photoshop

my remap, soon to be on the pumaspeed website for the TDCI,

just curious, are we talking about the mk7 1.6 tdci here?