Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Side skirts

Mattamoose

Hi all, i currently have a 5 door mk6, what side skirts will fit? Rs2000, gti ?

And if there are some that fit and you got some you have up for grabs let me know !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Side skirts from a 5-door GTI are what you need. I have a pal in Hemel Hempstead who has some for sale in silver if interested.

Sounds good to me, do you know how they attach haha

I'll get you a price. They attach by mostly pop-rivets and a couple of self tappers. On mine I used stainless self-tappers with little red plastic screw caps so I could take them off if necessary without having to drill again. On a proper GTI there's a length of stainless metal towards the read arch and the skirts also hook on this. The ones we took off had been added to a Finesse and whoever did it didn't bother to use the metal as described. You could easily mock something up if you want to,

Ah cool as i would be fitting to a finesse so thats good to know ! If you could get a price including postage that would be ace !

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club