Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Fan Direction Control Broken

Max

Hi, a problem has just developed with my Fiesta. No matter what position I put the fan direction control knob in it stays stuck on demist. Clearly it is a problem with the knob, I was wondering if this is an easy problem to fix or will I have to take it in for repair?

Thanks

it may be jammed with a bit of debris.

is it mechanical or electronic?

it may be jammed with a bit of debris.

is it mechanical or electronic?

It's definitely not an eletrical problem, it has to be the knob itself. I can keep turning the direction control knob around and around, so clearly the knob isn't connected properly. Should I just unhuck the center console and to see if I can reconnect it.

the knob sounds broken.. can you pull the knob off? (said the actress to the bishop LOL)

bit of glue may do the trick

the knob sounds broken.. can you pull the knob off? (said the actress to the bishop LOL)

bit of glue may do the trick

Right fixed it, the previous owner had put their own CD head unit in and whilst doing it they must have detached a metal cable that runs from the control nob to the right back of the centre console. All I had to do was plug it back in, and now I have direction control :D

Hope this helps anyone who has similar problems

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club