Jake of Teesside

Mk2 tdci focus

Recommended Posts



my my mechanic advised me my turbo hose had split and when I've tried to source the part I can only find the rubber hose? The hose is at the back of the engine and is metal and it connects to the turbo.


does anyone know what this is called??

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there, is it making a whooshing noise when you put foot down like loads air     Getting out?

if so common fault I had this on mine it's the 90 degree Turbo hose (thick pipe) coming from the egr. Just unscrew the jubilee clips pull pipe off, and you should find a split.


mine was right at the back couldn't see until removed pipe.

i replaced with blue silicone one instead bit tougher and was cheaper than the original 1 from ford.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now