Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune Store now open

FMC

i have a MK4 and loads of that stuff is tempting, booo!

I'm getting a diesel mate so it's hard not to be tempted for me by the cosmetic stuff - if they did a deiesel remap i'd have a set of side splash decals straight away,but it'll look naff with mountune graphics and a standard oil burner under the bonnet!

Come on Mountune - do something for the derv beast PLEASE!

i wouldn't mind something to go down the side of my car, something like what is on some fiesta STs, nothing trashy.

heeey, my 1000th post!

Give DMB Graphics a call - they are the people for all Ford graphics. They'll sort something for you if they haven't got it already, which there's a good chance of since they do most things for Fords of all ages and are Ford approved badge makers :)

A simple set of side stripes with a Ford badge either towards the wing or set back towards the rear arch would look good for the MkIV in my opinion. :ph34r:

Give DMB Graphics a call - they are the people for all Ford graphics. They'll sort something for you if they haven't got it already, which there's a good chance of since they do most things for Fords of all ages and are Ford approved badge makers :)

A simple set of side stripes with a Ford badge either towards the wing or set back towards the rear arch would look good for the MkIV in my opinion. :ph34r:

thats exactly what i want! like the fiesta STs have on them, but in grey to match the wheels. nothing big or tacky! i might give them an email....

Do it! I seem to recall there WAS an official Ford graphics set for the MkIV, but you'd need to do some digging to find an old copy of the Ford Accessories brochure for that period. They weren't all that, but you might get an idea of the style/shape if you want something contemporary with a nod back to the original style,maybe something to incorporate the current side mouldings?

BTTT, first person to get the Mountune Carbon splitter fitted to their Mk7 get some pics up ASAP!! That thing looks sexy even without being attached to a bumper! :wub: But i need to see it tondecide if i'd want to part with £125 on mine :P

ahhhhhhhhh so tempting but i best not :lol:

like FMC pleeeeeeeeeeeeease hurry up with the diesel remap its killing me here :lol:

and what splash colours would look good on black hmmmmm

mmmm, wonder what the Mountune Racing carbon fibre front splitter looks like fitted

• 3 weeks later...
mmmm, wonder what the Mountune Racing carbon fibre front splitter looks like fitted

just bought one will post a pic

look forward to detailed pics, its one thing ill be buying i think

just bought one will post a pic

splitter should be with me tomorrow

Just wish they would do a re-map without the noisy exhaust . . . or will superchips beat them to it?

Just wish they would do a re-map without the noisy exhaust . . . or will superchips beat them to it?

My understanding is that you don't have to have the exhaust - or am i wrong? :unsure:

But someone mentioned on here the other day that the exhaust has been modified to make it quieter now?

i have had mine for 2 weeks and the exhaust is great a nice burble when you start up and nice note when driving,it was my main concern when ordering the car with the mountune kit but im glad i went for the kit its awesome, splitter on tomorrow