Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No "S" badge on the Zetec S

Willy

Coloured brake calipers?

He you go the final clue, forget the wheels as this was taken to see what it would look like and personally I didn't want the focus looking to much like an ST, does look good though :D

DSC00295.jpg

DSC00294.jpg

side stripes ... you dirty chav :P lol jokin! thats not bad on the st alloys even thought it does make you look like a cheap skate who cant afford a real ford :P that said its a bloodey nice car that is it vision blue?

Mike

side stripes ... you dirty chav :P lol jokin! thats not bad on the st alloys even thought it does make you look like a cheap skate who cant afford a real ford :P that said its a bloodey nice car that is it vision blue?

Mike

now less than a fiver for the badges http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-FIESTA-FOCUS-ZETEC-S-BADGE-SPORT-/150466355581?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item23087e617d

I had 2 colors in mind the Ocean or Vision blue and decided on Vision and glad I did.

The only disappointment was the not getting the wheel upgrade so stuck with the 17"

Hi there, my Focus Zetec S has no S badges either although my Fiesta did. Asked Dealer to supply 3 but still waiting!!!!!

1000786o.th.jpg

1000781f.th.jpg

Here is my Ford Focus Zetec S, 1.8 in white with sports pack (18" alloys and privacy glass)

10532_169229475029_512965029_4195918_4097806_n.jpg

10532_169229490029_512965029_4195920_982244_n.jpg

10532_169229530029_512965029_4195924_3321454_n.jpg

10532_167295605029_512965029_4168515_6817594_n.jpg

• Like 1

I pop into the dealer last week for some bits and saw a new 2010 Zetec S (1.8) and it had no S badges, asked the dealer chap and was told that they were droping the S badges on that model.

Sorted my badges out for about £12 and looks good now.

As you can see I have made a few mods (3 in total) can you see what they are?

DSC00289.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Where did you get your tailpipe from? Looks well smart. Looking for something for mine.

Got the tailpipe done by my local powerflow stockest in Hove, have a look on the powerfow site for your nearest garage, cost me £170. Only had the rear section done so no change to the Cat/silencer.

For anyone thats interested the tail pipe was supplied by PowerFlow

RAiT Part No. - W x L RAiT76 - 3"T x 9")

403-570-360-0-0-570-360.jpg

Some nice looking zetec S's out there, at first glance they could be mistaken for ST's especially the white, Ocean Blue, Colorado Red and Sea Grey.

Shame about the lack of S badges from the factory, keep pushing them dealers to get your free S badges.

On a different note I changed my side stripes at the weekend from silver to white and just love it, what you all think?

£19.99 from DMB graphics and applied myself in about 30 minutes (very easy to do with tape and soapy water)

DSC00281.jpg

side.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i just bought a focus 1.6s (09 plate). not only does it not have the s badge but did not have the zetec badge as well.

Only previous owner was the dealership who had it on loan to a football player for last season.

Also, where exactly is the s on the front fender supposed to be and should it be the same as the rear badge ???

Hi mate

I posted a pic of the rear badge placement earlier on so have a look at that and also include this pic of the side S badges.

All the S badges are the same size but make sure you get them the right way up as they look like they go on any way but you'll notice they are longer at the bottom, this picture was taken when I got the car and I noticed the S badges were upside down so removed them

S.jpg

Hi mate

I posted a pic of the rear badge placement earlier on so have a look at that and also include this pic of the side S badges.

All the S badges are the same size but make sure you get them the right way up as they look like they go on any way but you'll notice they are longer at the bottom, this picture was taken when I got the car and I noticed the S badges were upside down so removed them

S.jpg

Thanks willieuntitled.bmp

are the s badges supposed to be on both sides ?

I was thinking about getting them put on but, judging by what I have been reading, they are liable to get stolen!!!!

Yer thats right, both wings. As for as the back goes thats up to you, I removed the zetec badge from the back then placed a new one over to the left so I could fit the S badge in (like the old Fiesta Zetec S)

As far as getting them stolen I've never herd that but then again I live in an area filled with old ladies. I was going to replace the side badges but find it easier to clean without them.

Cant bet the Ocean Blue, looks good. I had a Fiesta in Ocean Blue :( still miss it.

d65818f5.jpg

I also as well as putting one on the back I put one each wing it look great well worth doing,

I see three zetec s in a ford garage the other day all had about 1000k on them and they had three like I have done,

well worth asking the saleman they will probley get you some I know a couple of people that have asked for them and been given them.

• 3 years later...

Hi thanks for that and btw ur cars look mint once mines ready will put pics up :) I think by the looks of things all the s badges are the same size thanks chaps :D

Mine had zetec with the s on the boot and 1.8 on the other side and the 2 S on the front wings. I Took the rear off tho and left the wing ones on

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club