Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Just a few bugs lol

laumk7

I had to fuel up this morning and was going to get some screenwipes for the bugs all over the windscreen, right up until I looked at the front and wing mirrors on my car :lol:

Looks like I found a nest / swarm of gnats and drove straight through the lot of them! This has happened in past day or two as car was only washed last week and was clear after that for ages

20160607_063657.jpg

20160607_063634.jpg

Lol, nice!  Bugs are such a pain to remove though, especially when the sun cooks them on as well! :laugh: 

Bug blitz is the business

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Autoglanz Bug Remover is the best I've tried so far. Simply dissolves the bugs without removing any protection

www.yorkshiredetailing.co.uk - approved resellers of the Highest quality detailing & Valeting supplies

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club