Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Is It Just Me

Stuart jj

I'm probably going get slated here :unsure:

I know I don't post that much but that's cause I don't really know much regarding the car etc but if can help or pay a compliment I will..

It just does my head in with the amount of people who are joining up lately just to sell there tat/cars,,, thing is they don't even have the decency to introduce themselves in the members section... They have the one and only post in the sales section with no pic or hardly any description 

Rant over and I'll go hide in the corner now.. :wink3:

i don,t think many cars are sold on this site:smile:

• Like 1

Should introduce a minimum time/post count before being allowed sales posts. It seems to work on other car sites. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Turvey said:

Should introduce a minimum time/post count before being allowed sales posts. It seems to work on other car sites. 

Makes a lot of sense and like you say works quite well...

I agree with you but what really irritates me is they put on the welcome thread.  Asking about their car etc.  It's a welcome thread not a can you hekp me thread, that's why I never go on that part of the forum anymore

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club