Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please can someone help me

shortyblitz123

I have a 1998 Ford Fiesta Mk4 with 74000 on the clock. However in the last week it has started to make a creaking noise that is coming out of the throttlebody. It sounds as if air is getting in but i cant see it anywhere. When you disconnect the Idle control valve the problem stops, so logic told me to change it. I put 4 different ones on and the problem still occurs. I then changed the oil and plugs incase a small misfire was happening. The next step was to change the throttlebody and i did this. Again with no success!! There was also a collapsed "T" section of breather pipe but i had this changed and still the problem pursists. The noise seems to make my car "Hunt" and the idling problem is getting rather bad now. The noise is getting rather loud and regular now and every mechanic i take the car to just looks at me blank faced :(

Any suggestions would be great. If you could email me at jordy_bathie@hotmail.com or just reply to this post that would be great :)

Thanks Jordan

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club