Do Not Sell My Personal Information

need help with induction kit

smurf1242

So i have a mk1 ford focus zetec 1.8 iv got an induction kit got everything fitted apart from the airfilter due to i dont have a way to fit it on to the mass airflow sensor can anybody help with this anything i can do to fit this correctly

Thank you :)

Moved to focus section for you, should get more replies here :)

What kit have you bought? Does it not have instructions, or a mount to re-fit the sensor?

• Like 1

thank you and just been looking more in to it it seems like i may need to get a MAF adapter got the kit from FENIX Radiators starting to regret that tho as they said it would fit perfectly and it doesnt but really should have stuck with demon tweeks cause the connector coming from the airfilter is too small to fit on so just hoping to find an easy work around or will it be better to be an adapter or just a different airfilter sorry didnt answer much questions it didnt come with instructions and no mount for it when iv contacted them they are as usless as a chocolate fireguard they dont even understand what the mass airflow sensor is

in all honesty they also said its for a mk1 focus zetec but probabley isnt doesnt seem that great of a product should have stuck to K&N

mk1 induction.jpg

• Like 1

cheap nasty universal filter is all that really is

• Like 1

Yeah i thought so thank you, Ordered from Demon Tweeks got a nice K&N on the way

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club