Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta st fuel

Gxorge

Hi I'm looking to get the st soon, I'm curious on the fuel though does it drain the petrol it says it can do 47mpg? I usually put in 30 in my car currently and that last me a week going to work and back usually about 15miles there and back so 30 miles a day. I won't be going crazy in it. max speed I'll do is 70-80 on motorway but I like to keep it 60 just to save fuel. So the question is really will £30 last me for the week going to work?

Assuming you work full time that's 150 miles, if you can't get 150 miles from a tank somethings wrong

• Like 1

Driven sensibly aka boring we have had 400 out of a tank, so you should be able to get a lot more than 150 for £30, to be honest from you're description of how you intend to drive a ZS or S line would be more than enough.

• Like 3

Thanks for the info I was thinking about the Zetec s but after test driving both the st just instantly sold me but I don't always drive slow, in the weekends I would like to take it out and give it some :wink:

Should be able to get between 150 - 180 easily. 

If mpg is your concern don't buy an st

However mine records around 38 as standard although I never reset it

If you want slightly better mpg and performance use v power

See my parts for sale on thread "philf1s Spirit Blue Fiesta ST180 parts for sale"

• Like 2

Yeah agreed, if fuel questions are being asked already you are going into it panicking and will never be happy with it and will always have one eye on the MPG gauge and not enjoy it fully 

• Like 1

You certainly don't buy a powerful car for the fuel economy.

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club