Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta 17inch wheels????

tom-morro123

Hi there people

New to the forum :) first post :)

Ordered the Ford Fiesta Titanium 1.4 in black on sunday with a couple of extras and of course the full dress up kit and the upgraded 16 inch alloys.

Unfortunately i couldnt purchase the 17inch alloys as it wasnt an optional extra as i was buying the 1.4 not the 1.6

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much the 17inch wheels are with tyres as an accessory if i purchased it from the dealer?

Many thanks

Tom

Welcome to FOC.

Paul Worthing enquired about this - I believe he was quoted around £700 for the alloys, so he decided to go for the X Pack as it was only slightly more expensive.

I believe that Titanium S Spec is selling his full set of X17s - maybe he'll post here.

I was quoted (I think from memory, was 6 months ago) £130ish per alloy + the cost for 4 new 17" tyres, I think it all came to about 800 quid at least for the whole kit and kaboodle.

I ended up finding a MINT set on eBay, alloys and tyres as new for £550, sold my 15" alloys with tyres for £270.

Hi there Dan

Great looking car you have matey.

I would have definately done what Paul Worthing did but unfortunately because ive ordered a 1.4 the X Pack isnt an optional extra... i was told it was only available if you have the 1.6.

O righty well I might try and get intouch with him

Thanks

Welcome to FOC.

Paul Worthing enquired about this - I believe he was quoted around £700 for the alloys, so he decided to go for the X Pack as it was only slightly more expensive.

I believe that Titanium S Spec is selling his full set of X17s - maybe he'll post here.

Hi there

Ohhh its quite expensive but the wheels do look great.

Looked on eBay but not totally sure the actual name of the alloys are? Looks like you got a great bargain mate.

U have them fitted at a dealer? or managed to fit them yourself?

Tom

I was quoted (I think from memory, was 6 months ago) £130ish per alloy + the cost for 4 new 17" tyres, I think it all came to about 800 quid at least for the whole kit and kaboodle.

I ended up finding a MINT set on ebay, alloys and tyres as new for £550, sold my 15" alloys with tyres for £270.

i have a set for sale 1'600 miles brand new almost washed and polished and poorboyd every two weeks. with tyres £600 with out £450

Hi there

Will take it into consideration matey. Would deffo purchase with tyres to save time and effort.

Poorboyd every two weeks? not quite with you on that one?

What alloys you got on now if you havent got your 17s?

Tom

i have a set for sale 1'600 miles brand new almost washed and polished and poorboyd every two weeks. with tyres £600 with out £450

Welcome to FOC.

I got quoted 130 per wheel and the same again per tyre so it was more like 1,000 for the set - it was the X Pack that my dealer di for me for about 710 so was considerably cheaper to have the 17" alloys, leather and ESP (even though I am not a lover of leather . . )

Poorboyd every two weeks? not quite with you on that one?

Poorboys is a cleaning product, so in simple speak they are shiny!

Welcome to the forum matey :)

Speaking of 17 inch alloy wheels...can somebody give me the size of the tires for a 17 inch alloy wheel for a fiesta mk 6 facelift yr 08.....

Thanks

Speaking of 17 inch alloy wheels...can somebody give me the size of the tires for a 17 inch alloy wheel for a fiesta mk 6 facelift yr 08.....

Thanks

They are usually 205/40/r17 84v, maybe different for a diesel :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club